M2 Safety aim to provide the full Health & Safety services as that ‘Competent Person’, to serve limited companies, partnerships and the self-employed, as well as specialist support to those companies with in-house Health & Safety expertise, who require additional services. Our service will be responsive to the client’s needs and tailored to their individual operations, rather than a general service to all.
Site Inspections & Reports
M2 Safety embrace innovation in technology to assist our clients in working safer. M2 Safety utilise an electronic site Health & Safety inspection App which is run on Smartphones. Make an Enquiry.
- App allows safety issues to be recorded
- Photos and notes can be added
- Client close out procedure included
- Analytical reports can be created over 6 months or 1 year
- Allows trend analysis
- Can tailor inspections to individual client requirements
Training Course Provider
M2 Safety provide a training service through our training partner, either personally where this is within the consultant’s competence, or from effective and economic external sources. Read More.
- Information sessions available and provided to a wide range of groups linked to the construction sector
M2 Safety have developed a portfolio of standard risk assessments to use. We also prepare bespoke Health & Safety plans and write method statements and safe systems of work for specific situations.
Make an Enquiry.
- Risk, COSHH, Noise & Manual Handling Assessments available
- Pre-construction and Construction phase H&S plans available
- Our safety management system is in the process of being certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards..watch this space!!
- Additional assessments available
Accident & Incident Investigation
CDM Principal Designer
Our clients notify M2 Safety of all significant incidents involving their employees or sub-contractors. We will assess whether an investigation by our consultants is required and advise on how to proceed.
- Any investigation conducted will generate a confidential report for our client and can be passed to their insurers
- We can interface and follow up with the HSE for any investigations
M2 Safety have worked closely with architects and others in the preparation of both Pre-Construction Information Documents (PCI) and development of Health & Safety plans since the inception of the CDM Regulations.
- Extensive experience of implementation of CDM Regulations since 2007
M2 Safety provide our client with a continuous developing information service as we understand our clients are active in Health & Safety management but seldom have either the time or resources to research Health and Safety changes.
- Regular newsletters and info bulletins highlighting changes in legislation, practices and relevant current prosecutions and penalties
- Provides a level of continuing professional development (CPD)
M2 Safety look to provide an unrivalled service to our clients and are available at any time of the day and at weekends to seek our opinion or advice on a specific matter or problem that may arise at any time.
- If our Consultants do not have the answer immediately, this can usually be researched or sourced within a short time
- Wide circle of contacts throughout the wider safety, training, occupational health and industrial relations sectors
M2 Safety have worked with our clients to ‘troubleshoot’ Health & Safety related issues/problems. We will gladly support and assist companies in any matter should they request this.
- Prices agreed prior to the work being undertaken
- Action plans available to implement
- Assistance available in dealing with HSE
M2 Safety will tailor our service package to each client. Whilst all the above services are on offer, not all services will be applicable or required to a particular client’s operations. The actual content of the services required, and the extent of these services will be agreed and specified in the contract.
- Pricing is very flexible and is discussed with each client
- Payment either by monthly standing order or full year paid up front
- Contact each month to ‘touch base’ and see if any support is required
- Personal service for you and value for money